Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ripleys - Dive with the Sharks

I first learned to dive a few years ago with my brother, a PADI instructor, and have been hooked since. When I was asked by Ripley's Aquarium to consider diving with the sharks for a new promotion I was obviously excited and just a little nervous - big sharks, little tank, I am sure you can understand. The divers at Ripley's are total pro's and I felt extremely safe as they guided the sharks away from me with long sticks so I could focus on shooting the new attraction - A Shark Cage. Gaby, the turtle, came by to check me out I was fortunate enough to get a few shots of her posing for me. I am really happy with the results, my first dive in a tank with new equipment and I can't wait to get back in the water next week.




No comments:

Post a Comment